'COOEEads' is a job information and advertising service for people looking for work in the out-of-doors.
We specifically cater for people looking for work (advancement or change) in the outdoor education, outdoor recreation, interpretive communication, environmental education, extension, park management and conservation fields in Australia (and New Zealand). So if you are an outdoor educator, an interpreter, a bush regenerator, park ranger or ecologist or someone looking for a job in one of these professions - COOEEads is the site for you!
Conferences, workshops, training opportunities and the like in these fields are also advertised on COOEEads.
Check out our list of current jobs under Outdoor Ed/Rec, Environmental Communication or Conservation/Parks or subscribe to our free weekly jobs newsletter of current job vacancies in these three key job areas.
Want to advertise a job or event on COOEEads? - Employers and advertisers can check out our services here.
Latest Job Listings
- Community Conservation Officer – Zoos Victoria – Melbourne, VIC
- Open Space Officer - Parramatta City Council - Parramatta, NSW
- Parks and Recreation Officer (parental leave relief) - Randwick City Council - Randwick, NSW
- Natural Resource Officer (Bushland) - Parramatta City Council - Parramatta, NSW
- Environmental Education Officer - City Of Casey - Myuna Farm, Doveton, VIC
- Area Manager – OEH – Bourke, NSW
- Field hands wanted for biomass surveys! - GCS - Sydney, NSW
- Beacon Explorers Program Leader – Beaconhills College - Berwick & Pakenham, VIC
- Field Officer - OEH - Peak Hill, NSW
- Program Officer, Planning Services - OEH - Sydney or Coffs Harbour, NSW